[bookshare-discuss] Re: History Buffs, Suggestions Needed Please

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Many many years ago when I was in college a wonderful text we had  was
introduction to contemporary Civilization in the West.It included not only
events but important writings. I saved vol.one but unfortunately lost vol2. It
was very readable but is probably out of print

Much good luck wishes for total success on the  advance placement exam

eading further down I think I'm answering the wrong post
To What assignment are you referring  If your daughter needs more first-hand
memories of the Depression or WWII yearsom the UI.S. I'm sure George and I and
perhaps Bud would be happy to oblige.My family didn't suffer during the
Dpression because my dad was a GP and was paid for his services in food I wax
just a small child--but was older, in grade school during WWII

www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm