[bookshare-discuss] Historical fiction--mysteries

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

-When I was at the library today I scanned the mystery
shelves and found the author and books I was trying to
remember. The author is Margaret Frazer, and we have 6
books by her in the collection. The protagonist is
Sister Frevisse (and in the Outlaw's Tale, which is
the one I validated I think, Frevisse is mis-spelled
in the short synopsis). In the library I also found,
reading the cover flap, a book here Dame Frevisse was
the protagonist, or, as it says, she helps her
prioress sister? cousin? I don't remember. These are
set in th 14th century and are readable and fun. There
may be others available in additionto the ones in
bookshare -- I'm not sure.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com