[bookshare-discuss] Re: Historical fictio

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:58:51 -0600

Last time I looked, some were actually missing.  I'd haven't check
bookshare's list against a site like barns and noble or Amazon to be sure.
She has written books that aren't set in Rome and these are definitely on
bookshare.  I recently finished A Creed For The Third Millennium which was
set in an alternate universe paralleling the 21st century.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico