[bookshare-discuss] Hi all,

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:13:59 -0400

I missed the conference last night because one of our dogs was ill. we try to keep everything picked up and the garbage and toilet lids closed but still some times they manage to get into things. Please let me know when the next one will be held as I would like to attend. I have Open Book however, with all of you talking about K100 I wish I had it. Does anyone know how to get a book back that appears to be lost in Open Book? I scanned The art of Singing and did not complete its reading to check for errors because I was reading other books. Open book kept moving it down in the files list to the next file. I thought it would go into the books folder or one of the other folders maybe general however it is not there. It took many hours to scan because it is large and has to be scanned sideways one page at a time. Also does anyone know where I could purchase Good Feel music Braille at a lesser rate than Dancing Dots $800? I can't afford to pay that price.

Thanks
Hope