[bookshare-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, Shelley. It's not  available in any of my
libraries -- including the San Diego [City} Public
Library and the County library -- where La Jolla, CA
is.  Odd taht it was printed in Singapore.

My L.A. library does have a book entitled Name That
Cat, but I think it's like the other Name That Dog
book listed on Amazon, that's about  identifying the
breed. Yours looks interesting, according to the cover
shownb on Amazon.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail