[bookshare-discuss] Re: Help with MS-Word

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:11:00 -0500

Hey Duane,
    To get Word back to going to the next page with the control+page down go
into the "Go To " dialog by pressing Control+g. Then shift tab to the list
box and make sure it says Page. Then tab twice to the next button and press
space. You should be set.

As for marking blocks of text I don't know, but I doubt it. Sounds too much
like a really handy WordPerfect feature that as usual MS didn't pass
along...

HTH
Jake