[bookshare-discuss] Re: Have finished editing Crown of Slaves.

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:48:24 -0500

Cindy,

No, we didn't win.  That was Duane saying that he is ready to submit it.  He
supposed to do it today.  You're still way ahead of us.  As far as I know,
he still hasn't submitted it.  If he has, then you win by default since I
wasn't the one to download it.

And who said you got to eat two sundaes?  We were only talking about one.
By the time it's over, it'll probably be up to three! LOL

Gerald