[bookshare-discuss] Re: Getting books from P.G.

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:00:26 -0500

Re: [bookshare-discuss] Getting books from P.G.not to be dumb or anything but
can you tell me how to get to pg.    Amber
    From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
    To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Getting books from P.G.

    Yes, I would think that we ought to be able to get
    public domain books from P.G. Some of the old books
    are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to get
    otherwise. There was a book requested recently--I
    can't remember what, that I was asking if we could get
    from P.G. I think Lisa Friendly was going to ask about
    it. (Isn't that a perfectly fitting name for her?)

    Cindy