[bookshare-discuss] Fw: [bksvol-discuss] Volunteers in Albuquerque?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 00:05:59 -0400

Reply to Donna Smith.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "DONNA SMITH" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bksvol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:00 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Volunteers in Albuquerque?

Hi all.  I have a friend in Albuquerque who has possibly as many as a
thousand books that she'd like to donate to someone to scan in whole or in
part.  Are any of you in Albuquerque and looking for books to scan?  I
suspect that it will require a lot of sorting through them to cull out those
that are already in the collection, but there are probably many there that
could be added.  If I didn't live so far away, I'd take on the project
myself, but there are just too many to mail even at media rates.  Any
Albuquerque volunteer takers?

Peace and Hope,

Donna