[bookshare-discuss] Fw: Live broadcasts from the Exhibit Hall at the CSUNDisabilities Conference

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:07:42 -0500

If you can't attend this week's CSUN conference "Technology and
Persons with Disabilities" in person, join OcuSource for our LIVE
broadcast from the Exhibit Hall!
Attend the exhibit hall "virtually" thanks to OcuSource and Talking
Communities! See all the newest products, innovations and services via
our LIVE broadcast from the exhibit hall floor!

Join the OcuSource.com CEO, Dr. Lou Lipschultz, as he conducts live
interviews with the exhibitors at the CSUN conference on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday.

All you need is your pc, a headset or speakers, and you can
participate in the CSUN conference from the comfort of your home!

Exhibitors will be describing their services and products. View all
the newest products, innovations and services!

For more information and to view the schedule please follow this link:
http://www.ocusource.com/ocusource/index.cfm?page=csunlive

With best regards

The OcuSource Team!
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ocusource.com
Toll free (888)299-6657

NOTICE:
We have no intention of sending unwanted messages.  You have received
this message because you have received contact from us, or have
contacted one of our team in the past.  OcuSource is the global
resource for vision impairment.  To be removed from our mailing list
please respond to this message with UNSUBSCRIBE.

Visit us online at: http://www.blindstudents.org/

Contact the list admin at:
mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please try the new discussion board: