[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: A book you submitted to Bookshare has been replaced with another copy

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 22:21:27 -0700

Hi Traci,

The book Addicted by Zane is in the collection at this link:
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/217553?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9hdXRob3I9W
mFuZSZib29rc1RvU2VhcmNoPUFMTCZzb3J0T3JkZXI9UkVMRVZBTkNFJmdyYWRlPUFMTCZsYW5nd
WFnZT1BTEwmc2VhcmNoPUFkdmFuY2VkIFNlYXJjaCZfY2F0ZWdvcmllcz1vbiZxdWFsaXR5PUZBS
VIm

In case you want to know where to find it.

Mayrie

  _____