[bookshare-discuss] Re: Five Kids books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:59:06 -0400

hey we get those, in fact we are going through one now, and how about a
Thunder storm with snow, have had those, smile.

Cindy, never fear, I don't like all those people either, and am hoping to
stay put, either in Ohio, New York or Pennsylvania.  I may gripe about the
snow, but I love the spring, summer, and autumn we have here, and the
farmland and open woods.  Yep people still keep flocking south and west, but
I shall stay put.

Besides this way I can take a day trip to NYC or Washington D.C. if I really
wanted to, or go boating on the lake.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council