[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:45:13 EDT

Hi Tiff and Kellie:
I'm still working with the Lemony Snicket  Unfortunate Events Series,
currently working on book number six The Ersatz Elevator, the series now has
ten
books number 7, 8, 9 and 10 are still waiting to be scanned by me. My next
project
wil be The Harry Potter Series in Spanish.

Thanks
Dilsia A. Martínez Rivera
Villalba PR

In a message dated 4/16/2004 12:05:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Tiff,
Generally speaking it's not a bad idea to mention on the list what you're
scanning or planning to scan. Also, on the volunteer list Jesse sometimes
sends out a list of books in the process of being edited by others or
waiting for approval by the staff, so it might be helpful to join that list.
Otherwise if you mention a book that you want to scan here on this list I'd
be happy to forward that info to the other one. There's nothing more
frustrating than overlap!
Hth,
Kellie