[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:24:20 -0500

What a fun discussion this is!  my favorite books are the Zion Covenant
series, written by Brock and Bodie Thoene.  They are historical fiction,
dealing with the events leading up to World War II.  They are very intense
and hard to put down.  Here is the chronological order:

Vienna Prelude
Munich Signature
Prague Counterpoint
Jerusalem Interlude