[bookshare-discuss] FW: TUESDAY TOPICS: BRAILLE: WHERE WE HAVE BEEN AND WHERE WE ARE HEADED!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:29:34 -0500

Hi everyone. Since Braille is such an important part of how many of us read
and use Bookshare, I think you may be interested in attending this event or
listening to it later if you can't attend. It starts at a little before 6 PM
Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, and 9 Eastern time. This isn't anything I'm
involved with personally. I just think it could be an interesting discussion
and might help us to understand members of our community better. Here is the
info from Paul Edwards, the presenter.

Monica Willyard