[bookshare-discuss] Exceeded maximum number of downloads??

  • From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:56:16 -0800

Hello all -

When I try to download a book from the new bookshare, it tells me:

"Download request failed. Reason: You have exceeded maximum number of downloads allowed in a month. Please contact us for assistance."

I know that I have only downloaded 25 or so books this month. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, what can I do about it?

And, in the new bookshare, is there anywhere I can find a count of the books I've downloaded? I just want a number, not a list. I have seen the book history page.

Thanks!
- Karen