[bookshare-discuss] Re: Ebooks

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, Avon & AMU rep" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:32:04 -0400

Hi, Maithe. What are these books you have? Are they books you've scanned or are they eBooks you bought? I'm just trying to figure out how you were going to donate them to Bookshare and how the eBook policy ties into this somehow. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/ or

maithe007 wrote:
Hi list!
I know Bookshare is trying to deal with the issue of Ebooks, but I was wondering if anything had come of it yet. I have over 60 books to donate, but I am not able to do so due to the restrictions...anybody have any information regarding this topic? Thanks in advance! Maithe