[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloading newspapers and magazines from Bookshare:

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:38:20 -0700

Hi, Brenda. I use a laptop, actually, so I can't help, but it should be
there. All I can say is that, sometimes, if it's not, that part of the site
is still a beta, so you could always go back and try again later. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.