[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloading books

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:29:21 -0700

while I like the content of the scanned and proofed book, her voice for Kind Of Blue is putting me to sleep, going to switch to a BARD book now.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 4/23/2012 7:05 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:

Chela, see if it will play in its own folder without deleting the DAISY files and without putting it in audio+podcasts. I saw a post earlier today on the Stream list that seemed to indicate that maybe they have the DAISY markup working now for the mp3 books. Let us know.

Alan Lemly