[bookshare-discuss] Re: Download list books

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:22:00 -0400

Hi Cindy, does your browser allow you open a new window? If so, you can
click on a book, read the synopsis or the categories, and then close the
window and be returned to the list. I find this very helpful because it does
indeed take time to reload the download page.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)