[bookshare-discuss] Download for Validation List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:34:39 -0800 (PST)

I've been to the download list  and noticed that there
are txt books on it --and perhaps others, but I wasn't
looking at them--that have been there since last
summer and fall. I'm downloading a  lot that are Fair
to fix, and but there are some that are Good and
Excellent. I suggest that the people who submitted
them might want to validate them themselves.

Also, could Deborah Stein, Susan Frazier, Emily
Wharton, and Amber please contact me offlist at
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx?

Thanks.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250