[bookshare-discuss] Re: Discussion re books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

If you or someone would like to scan more of them, I'd
be more than happy to validate them no matter how bad
the scan. I particularly would like to see Skye
O'Malley done because it's the first book in a series.
I feel a bit guilty reading for pleasure books that I
think I should scanning for the collection, but if
someone else scans a book I can validate and kill two
birds with one stone, i.e., enjoy the book and help
add to the collection.

Cindy

P.S. Where in Florida do you live, Dinky?I gather from
what you say that the worst part of the hurricanes
missed you, though you did get wet. At least I hope
you did't suffer any damage.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail