[bookshare-discuss] Dictionaries and other Resources

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:16:32 -0400

I may have access to  a Dictionary of Biological Terms and one on
Developmental Disabilities, would Bookshare want these kinds of books in the
collection.  It would be hard for me to edit them, as well, it is a
dictionary!  smile.

Also, my library has some great reference materials on different kinds of
endangered species, as well as a enormous book on Falcons of the World.

Just seeing if these might interest the Bookshare establishment.

There are also books on specific kinds of animals, like Song Birds, Lives of
North American Birds, and the Audubon Society book of Marine Life.  And
more.

If I had someone to help, they have an endangered Species Encyclopedia, this
is several volumes, but it is able to be checked out.

Just checking on need or interest.

And seeing where to proceed next.  I have wiped out my libraries material on
the weather, and they will make it up to bookshare slowly as I edit them.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com