[bookshare-discuss] Re: Deleting page numbers

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:04:45 -0500

Julie,
That is how I have done it, but I had always wondered if there was something
inherently different about a number than a letter. I mean in computer
language like (excuse the spelling)  ASKI?
 And if you could do a search for a range of them.
I don't know all that much about that stuff. I know that a combination of
numbers comprise or are equal to symbols and I guessed it would also work
for numeric numbers too. I guess not.
Thanks and have a great holiday weekend.
Shannon