[bookshare-discuss] Deleting page numbers

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:45:01 -0700

Hi, Shannon. The only thing I can figure for using these programs is if you
go into the Find and Replace dialog in Word and type in various numbers for
the pages, then enter nothing in the Replace with dialog box so they'll just
be deleted. I wouldn't do this on books you're validating, if you validate,
but if you're doing it for your own personal use, it wouldn't hurt anything.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):