[bookshare-discuss] Re: DSL vs Cable, and Jeopardy -- any fans here?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

Our DSL download and upload, based on bookshare, seems
just as fast, as our cable.

Jake, don't you get free access at school? And doesn't
your school have good spam and virus protection? I
feel lucky that we have our access through UCLA,
thanks to my husband's teaching there. I assume access
is free to students, but maybe I'm wrong.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com