[bookshare-discuss] Re: DAISY FORMAT BOOKS

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:34:45 -0500

Hi Stacey,
    You'll be able to use  Jaws if you like.  There may be a need to install
some Jaws script files for best performance.  Victor Reader is also a self
voicing application, so you will have the option of turning Jaws off and
using the built in speech.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org