[bookshare-discuss] Re: Correction question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:21:40 -0500

Debra,

If you're talking about DragonFlight, it needs a rescan because there's lots
more wrong with it than Mar for F'lar.  It's not that critical, though,
because there's a copy of it in the book The DragonRiders of Pern which
appears to be in Excellent shape.  I'd suggest reading that version of the
first three books.

HTH

Gerald