[bookshare-discuss] Re: Confluence Trilogy

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:43:17 -0800

It sounds good to me also. I wonder if Bookshare has the trilogy in the
collection. I think it may be in the NLS program but haven't made a concerted
effort to find it. Regards, Kim.

  _____

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi, Evan, I read an excerpt of this in Asimov's sf and I liked it better than
William Barton's stuff. Are you familiar with Paul McAuley's Confluence trilogy
or with Kim Newman. This last isn't a sf writer but I read a couple of stories
by him in The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. Other authors I've come to like
are Andy Duncan and there was a fantasy story by Jay Lake I took a fancy to.
Regards, Kim.

  _____