[bookshare-discuss] Re: Comparison Shopping

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:50:12 -0500

Speaking of Braille files, I tried downloading Anna Karenina by Tolstoy,
which is a public domain book.  Well, I clicked on the BRF digital file, as
I do for other books, and there was something different about it.  I
downloaded it, but when I opened it on my Braille-Lite, I got garbage, and
the extension said .bks instead of .brf.  Anyone clue me in on this?

Thanks,

Sue S.