[bookshare-discuss] Comments on the Kindle PC Ap

  • From: randy black <rgblack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:48:46 -0600

While I still don't see a way to navigate by character or word, they
apparently do see the need to navigate by sentences with this program. And a
book that has its speech disabled if read on the Kindle will read using the
computer ap. The sample of a speech disabled book worked any way. When time
permits, I'll buy the full book and see if the computer ap will read it like
it read the sample. If so, that will be a big positive step forward for me.

Randy Black