[bookshare-discuss] Re: Colleen McCullough: JKR is a "lousy writer"

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:23:35 -0500

Ah, the wordiness problem is very evident with the "classics"  Most of
Charles Dickens writing was paid by the word, so of course he made things as
descriptive as possible.

And Les Miserables was a great book but way too much background!

But indeed, I would get filleted alive if I had made comments like that
about another teacher.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council