[bookshare-discuss] Collection has grown

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:19:10 -0500

I was looking at the counter and wow, look how many are up there.  Can you
believe that in less than three months, we have put up over 1000 titles?

That is astounding when you think of it.  That 25,000 really isn't that far
off, not really, smile.

Great job everyone who scans, validates, and reads and keeps our system
growing.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council