[bookshare-discuss] Re: Cleaing scanners.

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

I clean the glass of my scanner when I start noticing dots show up in the scans
where I know there should not be such a character. And almost always, I find a
tiny circle of something stuck to the glass, about the size of the head of a
pin.

  Otherwise I don't clean mine. So maybe once a month or once every three weeks.

  I probably don't use my scanner as heavily as others do, though.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Guarding the Secrets: Palestinian Terrorism and a Father?s
Murder of His Too-American Daughter - Ellen Harris