[bookshare-discuss] Christian Fiction

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:35:56 -0600

Hello,

I am now reading "A Spy for the Redeemer" by Candace Robb. However, when
I look for Robb or Candace on Bookshare the search comes up with
nothing. I downloaded this book from bookshare and I know that the
author has written several books with similar themes.

I would especially like to find books combining science fiction and
Christian themes, because I am trying to write books of this sort
myself, and it would be nice to have examples to study.

I am not interested in the Left Behind seoies, however.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director