[bookshare-discuss] Re: Chico (off-topic)

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:14:20 -0400

Don't forget Lima, Ohio, pronounced Lema. And Houston Street in New York
City is pronounced How stan. (I can't run the syllables together. The accent
is on the first syllable.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)