[bookshare-discuss] Re: CBS Evening News to Feature Bookshare.org!

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:15:27 -0500

Hi Lisa,

That publicity is good news.  I think we all have our own stories to tell
about Bookshare.  I think the test of an organization is this:  Can we
imagine living without it, and if we can, do we want to?"

I have lost a lot of hearing over the past several years.  Talking books are
usable but a strain.  Who has been there supplying the material I want and
need:  infomation, news, and entertainment?  Everyone on the list knows the
answer.  <grin>

My Bookshare renewal came up a few weeks ago.  I have up some spbscriptions
this year, but Bookshare is not one of them and will never be.  Keep the
good stuff coming!

Rick

5:01 PM