[bookshare-discuss] Bookshare Volunteer Webinar Starts Soon

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:50:19 -0500

Hi everybody. I thought the staff might post a reminder about this. Since
they haven't, I'm going to. Tonight Bookshare is hosting a webinar for
Bookshare volunteers about the new site, how it works and a question and
answer session. It starts at 6 PM PST, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, and 9 EST. To
take part, point your web browser to
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you have never taken part in any of the Friends Of Bookshare activities,
you will be asked to install a very small and safe piece of software. It
will run the conference in your web browser and works well with assistive
technology. Once you have the software installed, enter the conference room.
Just put your name in the first box, skip the password box, and come on in.
(smile) If you get this a little after the conference starts, come anyway.
You won't disturb anyone by entering.

Monica Willyard