[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books-being-scanned list updated Fri., Jan. 23

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Roger. Unless the scanner informs me that
he/she had finished scanning and uploaded the book, I
don't know that. When a book is added to the
collection, I compare the title with the being-scanned
and wish lists and delete it--unless I misspelled the
title or added a space of some such thing. To
paraphrase Hillary Clinton, "it takes a community" to
my lists accurate and up-to-date. smile

Cindy

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.asp
> x?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm