[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books on CD

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:04:33 -0700

Hi, Rick and Sue. I've also never had a problem with my flash cards,
although once, I had a problem where every time I was browsing through the E
folder in My Computer with the flash card reader connected via USB to my
laptop, as soon as I'd start browsing through what I had on the card, my
laptop would crash. It did that to me like three times. I finally went in
and emptied all temporary files on the system and it worked fine, so I don't
know what happened there. It hasn't happened since, either, but that was
with the flash card reader and my laptop, not the card itself, so I've never
had a problem with the cards. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx