[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books from India in Bookshare collection

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:11:58 -0400

Hi all,

Actually, Kim, you are specific enough so that I now understand your trouble. I would find that difficult too. I don't know anything about Indian writers either. I like Jumpera Pura or Puri...no that is the food. Anyway it's Jumpera. It was something about Maladies, a bunch of short stories, quite good. they mostly deal in human relationships and the difference between Indian and American culture. My memory is so bad! As for other Indian righters there was one who wrote a sort of spiritual fantasy, I can't remember what it is either. It was for kids. Interesting, though. It was kind of mystical. I think it had to do with a conch shell.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring