[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books by Jeanette Oke and other books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:27:15 -0700

I'll look at my library when I can. If someone beats me to them, that's OK,
too, since I don't know when I'll get to the library, but if I get them
before I know anyone else has, I'll post and let everyone know. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx