[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books by Jeanette Oke and other books

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:29:45 -0500

Hi Mary and Everyone,

Thanks so much for this info about the Jeanette Oke series.

Is it possible that someone could get and scan those 2 books from the
prairie legacy series? The two additional books are:
The tender years and Like gold refined.
  If someone could please scan them and put them on BookShare? <grin> That
would be wonderful. That would complete that series on BookShare.

Thanks so much.

Pat Ferguson