[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books I've Ordered

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:26:32 -0400

Hi Julie and Amber. Yes, it's wonderful to get packages in the mail. It's fun to tear open the wrapping to see what's inside. I didn't actually have that many credits to order so many books. I did some box swaps too, and that's how I was able to get so many books. I traded away a ton of my mom's romances that I had no intention of reading myself. She wanted me to either take them to put in my closet or swap them, so I traded them for books I actually wanted to read along with a book from the wish list. The Box O' Books service on Paperback Swap is great because it's easy to get the books you want without worrying about credits. It's a fun way to make some friends too. (smile)

Monica Willyard