[bookshare-discuss] Book submitted: The Quild Maker's Gift

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:21:54 -0400

This came highly recommended by the Children's librarian here in Corry, and
I have to agree is a very well written book.

The Quilt Maker's Gift
under the .rtf section of the website, is a kids book 47 pages.

No book jacket available sorry, smile.  But a great book of giving.  A
generous quilt maker, refuses to give one of her wonderful quilts to the
greedy king until he agrees to give away everything he owns.  Is a great
story of giving and using the talents you have to help others.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com