[bookshare-discuss] Book submitted: Miss Nelson is Missing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:35:36 -0500

Book submitted Miss Nelson is Missing
We have this book in Spanish but not in English well till now.

Needs a spell check under the .rtf section of the website.
Miss Nelson is Missing
By Harry Allard

Miss Nelson was the nicest teacher in the school. She never yelled and she
gave the easiest assignments. She was always smiling and cheery, even when
her students act up in class or would not open their arithmetic books nor
pay attention during story hour. Until one day Miss Nelson did not come to
school. A substitute teacher came instead. What an opportunity for everyone
to be even more naughty. Not so! Miss Swamp immediately laid down the law -
no talking, no goofing off in class- and she gave every student loads of
homework.

Where was Miss Nelson ? Where was the wonderful unappreciated Miss Nelson?
And so the students hunted for her high and low, with the dubious help of
Detective McSmogg.

Harry Allard and James Marshall, with their incisive feel for the nuances of
relationships, point out with imagination and humor the folly of being
inconsiderate or unappreciative.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council