[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book port or Book currier?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:49:55 -0600

Amber,

I'm a bit confused.  Do you mean you've never used K-1000, OpenBook, or some
other scanning software to read DAISY books?  Because scanners aren't needed
to read DAISY books, only to scan books so they can be submitted.

If that is what you meant, then it would help if you mentioned which
scanning software you use so the list can better help you.

HTH

Gerald