[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Wish

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:40:13 -0700

Hi Nati,

I have notified the volunteer list, but thought you'd like to know yourself. I have requested "The Truth About Forever" from my library and will scan it as soon as I have it.

If you are interested "This Lullaby" by Sarah Dessen was approved into the collection, scanned by me, just this morning. Perhaps you haven't read that one yet?

Happy reading!  And I'll scan your request when it arrives in my hands.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 02:53 PM 3/29/2008, you wrote:

Hi all,
If anyone has and is willing to scan The Truth About For Ever by Sarah Dessen, I'd be more than Happy to validate it.
Thanks and Happy Reading,

Nati

Now Reading Texas! Chase