[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: Allison Hilliker <AllisonH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:02:41 +0000

Hello John,

No, please do not use this list to request booksfor Bookshare. While Bookshare
staff do try to read list mail, there is no official way to track list
requests.

Please visit Bookshare.org and log in. Then visit this link:
https://www.bookshare.org/bookRequest. You can also find this link by logging
in, selecting the Help Center link, then the Request a Book link.

Best,

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare Support