[bookshare-discuss] Book Policy for Children

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:34:59 -0600 (CST)

Now I don't think that's necessarily a good idea. Unless we are going to go through the entire collection and determine what is appropriate. I guarantee you that A Wizard of Earthsea isn't in the children's category, but I read it when I was quite young. Bookshare will be rendered much less useful to children if such a policy was taken.

Kelby

"Wake up, comrades, your compassion is killing us!"

--Anonymous

From: E.  <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Request
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 12:36 AM

Perhaps a parents of a six year old does not wish the child to
read
about a person being tied to a wheel and beaten while others
watch
the blood run and have sex while the person on the wheel goes
unconscious from loss of blood.

E.

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To
get a
subject
line.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---